- Talking to Pregnant Women about Feeding their Babies: Breastfeeding Promotion
- Culture: Belief or Best Practice or Both?
- Prenatal Assessment for Breastfeeding: What to Look for in the Physical Exam
- The Wonders of Human Milk: Why Breastmilk and Breastfeeding Matter
- Human Milk and the Development of the Immune System: Consequences of Formula Feeding
- Getting Families Started Breastfeeding: Evidence-Based Care
- Position and Attachment for First Feedings: Evidence or Opinion?
- Normal Breastfeeding Patterns and Growth and Development: The Baby 0-3 Months Old
- The Anatomy and Hormones of Milk Production: The Influence of Early Care
- Challenging Feedings: Good Problem Solving
- Early Clinical Challenges: Nipple Pain Beyond Physiologic Nipple and Breast Infection
- Common Questions about 营养 During Lactation
- Caring For Babies Who are Born Early: Breastfeeding the Preterm, Very Preterm Infant
- Common Questions about Medications During Lactation
- The Late Preterm and "Supposedly" Term Infant: Now Official "Early Term" Somewhere Between Term & 早产儿
- Tools and Techniques of the Trade
- Non-Infectious Mastitis: Engorgement, Plugged Ducts Chronic Inflammation
- Safe Sleep and the Conflict with Biology and Culture
- Growth and Development: 3-6 Months Old
- Caring for the Infant with Hyperbilirubinemia: What Role Does Breastfeeding Play?
- 奶量不足 & Slow Gaining Infants: Is it Intake or Supply? (3小时)
- Relationships in the Breastfeeding Family
- Breastfeeding Women Who Return to Work: Describe Some of the Challenges of Breastfeeding and Working Outside the 首页
- Breastfeeding Six Months and Beyond: The Biologic End of Breastfeeding
研讨会的所有主题 IBCLC Detailed Content Outline, Technical Reports & 研究 被覆盖.
Modules Learning Objectives are available at: http://www.evergreenperinataleducation.com/upload/Foundation%200Objectives.pdf.
There are many excellent reference books available. If you wish to purchase books before the course, we can recommend starting with one of the following:
- Breastfeeding and Human Lactation 6th Edition by Karen Wambach and Becky Spencer
- Breastfeeding Answers 2020 by Nancy Mohrbacher
- Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession 6th 版本:露丝·劳伦斯, 医学博士和罗伯特·劳伦斯, MD (this book is very "medical" in its writing and message)
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners, Provider Number: CLT108-4 - 49 CERPs (47L & 2E)
- Instructional hours in topics on IBLCE Detailed Content Outline - 49 Hours
- California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number: CEP 14127 (RNs Only) - 49 联系 Hours
- Commission on Dietetic 登记 CPE Hours, 第二类, Provider Number: EV001 - 49 CPE Hours (Expires: May 31, 2024)
All Evergreen Perinatal 教育 LLC courses follow the IBCLC Detailed Content Outline. And Evergreen Perinatal 教育 has been accepted by International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners® (IBLCE®) as a CERP provider for the listed 继续教育 Recognition Points (CERPs) programme. Determination of CERPs eligibility or CERPs Provider status does not imply IBLCE®’s endorsement or assessment of education quality.
教练: The 内中心 Foundations for Best Practice in Lactation Care workshop is led by board-certified lactation consultants: